- Lecture #1 "The Business Plan"
- Would you like to own your own business?
- Do you want to build your business?
- Do you want high sales?
- Do you want high profits?
- Do you want more free time?
Lecture #2 "Marketing"
- What is a marketing plan?
- Why do you need a marketing plan?
- What are the four or more Ps of marketing?
Lecture #3 "Industry Life Cycle"
- Growth Rate
- Technology Changes
Lecture #4 "The Three Cs of Business Planning"
Lecture #5 "The Venture Capitalist"
Presented by Christos Papoutsy at New Hampshire College on April 16, 1993
- Issues surrounding venture capital for entrepreneurs and small businesses
Lecture #6 " Financial Request"
- Description of lending facility needed and why
- Collateralbusiness assets, personal assets, and small business administration guarantee
- Owners capitalization of company
Lecture #7 "Financial"
- Existing companies
Lecture #8 "Competitors"
- Who are they?
- How much of the market do they hold?
Lecture #9 "Vendors"
- Lines of credit
- Reliability of suppliers and products
Lecture #10 "Management"
- Organizational structure
- Key management
Lecture #11 " Benefits of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Business Disputes"
- What is mediation?
- What types of disputes can be resolved through mediation?
- What are the benefits of mediation?
- What takes place at the mediation?
- What is arbitration?
- Mediation and arbitration clauses
OTHER BUSINESS LECTURES
Lecture #12 "Harvesting the Entrepreneurial Venture"
Delivered by Christos Papoutsy at Whittemore School of Business at the
University of New Hampshire on November 6, 1998
The valuation tree has many branches
Lecture #13 "Greek Networking Across the Centuries"
Delivered by Mary Papoutsy for Hellenic Business Network on March 4, 1999
Lecture #14 "How to Purchase Property in Greece"
Information on the Christos and Mary Papoutsy Endowed Chair in Business Ethics, established to promote and enhance awareness of ethics in personal and professional settings at New Hampshire College in Manchester, New Hampshire (University of Southern New Hampshire in July 2001). This program seeks to apply the lessons of Classical and modern ethicists to challenges of the 21st century through seminars, courses, lectures, and case studies.
To obtain additional information about the chair in business ethics or any of the business lectures described above, email your request to Papco Holding@aol.com.